A Note to Renters
If you’re renting, you want your deposit back so you definitely want to get the old home clean. A clean home can be the difference between you getting your deposit back or nothing at all.Renters are also expected to clean under appliances, so this list should be beneficial to you. Our list does not include larger cleaning such as carpets and painting. Check with your landlord to see what is expected of you to get that part of your deposit back. The following is a list of items to be completed when moving out of your home. When you’re moving from one home into another you’re bound to forget something that needs to be done.
Ask for our Super Special Move-out /Move-in Cleaning that includes Steam Carpet Cleaning.
The last thing on your mind when you’ve spent so much time packing, moving, unpacking – – is cleaning the place you just moved from.Moving out of a home, whether it’s a house or an apartment, can be a lot of stress. I’ve been there a few times. I’m familiar with the desire to just plunker down and be done with it.Can’t though, you must ready the place for it’s new occupants. It’s part of the deal, you move, you clean. Whether you rent or own. That’s why we’ve made up this list of things to get done
- Tub/Shower; Clean thoroughly, remove any mildew, or stains.
- Toilet: scrub clean to remove any stains…etc
- Mirrors: Clean with Glass cleaner.
- Wall: clean all tiles, remove any mildew, and stains.
- Counter top: clean, remove any stains.
- Medicine cabinet: Clean inside, and outside.
- Clean outside, and inside the refrigerator..
- Clean outside, and inside of the oven.
- Clean outside, and inside all cabinets..
- Clean the stove (remove the burners if applicable, and scrub clean in the sink).
- Clean over the stove, and remove any grease build up.
- Clean outside, and inside microwave
- Clean counter tops.
- Clean walls around counters remove any greasy stains.
- Clean floor using appropriate floor cleaner (vinegar, soft liquid soap…etc)
- Clean light fixtures.
Rooms, Dining Area, and family room.
- Dust all fans that are within reach.
- Dust all air vents.
- Dust blinds, and window sills
- Vacuum carpeted areas.
- Clean all light switches, and sanitize.
- Mop, and polish wooden hardwood floor.
- Dust all chandeliers (Those within reach).
- Remove any cobwebs
- Dust blinds.
- Dust all baseboards.
- Wipe rails, and door knobs then sanitize).
- Clean glass door.
- Sweep entrance.
- Remove all trash.
- Clean light switches, and then sanitize.
- Remove any cobwebs.
- Mop entrance, and vacuum carpeted area.